Thursday, January 1, 2009

150 days...

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

I'm not listing any resolutions so that if i break them, no one knows!!! LOL. Kidding; generally I just want to be a better me. This was inspired by my babylove.

Because of the holidays and traveling out of town, I did not temp as well as I wanted to. And i didn't stick to my cervical positioning/CM either. *hangs head* Bad me. Because of this, I seriously doubt that fertility friend will be able to detect my ovulation this month. However, based on last months data, some of the cyclical habits of my body that I've become aware of, and todays temperature, I am pretty sure I ovulated on CD 16 or 17. That would have been on the the 28th or 29th of this month, which sounds about right. Maybe a day later than expected, but I don't think that's a problem.

I'm still going through many emotions regarding TTC. It's pretty cyclical as well. I get really excited for a while, then I get anxious, then I get jealous (sometimes the previous 2 phases fuse together), and that's followed by and intense fear that I wont be able to conceive. Then I go back to really excited again. I guess I am just wondering if this is normal for this stage of the process. Right now I think I'm getting excited again (however, i'm always a little excited).

Until next time...

1 comment:

twondra said...

Awww, sweetie, totally normal. I still have the fear and worry. Thinking of you!