Friday, January 30, 2009
121 days...
CD 14 and no peak on the CBEFM and no +OPK. After carefully reviewing my FF charts and researching about the different phases of the menstrual cycles, I may have actually ovulated later than I thought last month. Therefore, I may have ovulated on CD 17 last month, instead of CD 16. However, November's chart says I ovulated on the CD 15. I'm knew to this, and I'm just wondering if its normal for the day you ovulate to vary between 3 days when your cycle length doesn't really vary? Right now, it appears that I ovulate on either CD 15, 16, or 17. If I were to ovulate on the 15th this month, I should be getting a peak reading on the monitor and +OPKs...so obviously its not the 15th this month. *sighs* I hate feeling discouraged. I wish something would just be definitive! That's why I broke down and spent the $ on the CBEFM! This has put me in a sour mood, and DP has picked up on it. *sighs again* Let's hope the day gets better...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment