Wednesday, January 21, 2009

129 days...

Today is CD5, and tomorrow will be my first time to POAS! Yeah, I know its early, but I'm just following the directions for the CBEFM. For the first cycle it wants me to start POAS on CD6. Even though I know nothing will happen tomorrow, I'm excited none the less. Internet cheapies and speculum have both been shipped, although neither has arrived yet. I've never really kept track of my cycles before, so I'm surprised at how consistent they've actually been. 32-33 days; a little long but still in normal range. I'm going to have this down to a science, so when the time comes, I'll hopefully get that BFP on the first try! *wishful thinking*

However, someone isn't as enthusiastic about life as I am these days...ahem...DP has been raining on her own parade lately. She's so worried about finding a decent job that she can make a career, that she feels like her degree is worthless and she's failing herself. I keep reassuring her that she has several options, and we'll explore each before "giving up" (which btw, we wont do). Yesterday marked the first full month since she graduated in December. She's still new! I wish I could tell her that everything is going to happen in a timely manner, but I can't make that promise. However, I can assure her that she'll find something, and she'll be good at it. Until then, she's hating her current "college job" and is going to try substitute teaching to expand her income a little. I am behind her 100%.

Oh, btw, I made an A on my first exam! =D (Yay for me being a good student!)

Until next time...

**Baby dust to all those TTC this cycle! May this be your month!**

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It really takes 3 months to get it sinced to you so no your not early. It knocks 90 days of your count down :)