DP applied to more social services jobs in Houston and in Austin. She is considering a temp job if her old college job doesn't increase her hours. We'll work it out; together.
DP also feels that I'm on the NWAC forums too much. I do check it a few times a day, but just here recently I've started posting more. I know there is still 4+ months until we TTC, but in my mind that's only 4 cycles to truly get a handle on my cycles and pinpoint my ovulation. 4 just doesn't seem like enough, so I'm trying to get as much info and perspective as possible. This is something that i'm really motivated and excited about. I haven't had something like this in my life for some time...and it feels good. I respect her opinion on the matter, but I wish she understood that i'm not obsessed...i'm excited. And when i'm excited about something, I try to do it the best way I know how.
I hate that I fucked up this cycles temping and that I didn't continue w/ my cervical positioning and CM. Next month will be different...
I have been researching cloth diapering a little bit more, and I'm 100% sure that Baby Hamber will be running around in cloth! I also went on CafePress and found some cute outfits with cute sayings on them. My fav is one that says "Hatched by 2 Chicks" with a pic of a baby chick hatching out of an egg. A-DOR-A-BLE!
On another note...EVERYONE is sick. DP and I have sore throats and are wicked congested. No one is sleeping well.
Oh on a happy note: DP is going to volunteer at a local animal shelter until she gets her social services job. I'm proud of her. :-)
Mmmkay, I'm out!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
Just remember that nwac woman are not the gospel (I know your studying to be a rn so you realize it) There's are reason while they are ttc and quite a few have been for awhile. What really scares me is how freely some of them give major medical advice with no medical background. As you know herbs are not regulated by the fda, and mixing tons of them based on board chat room "rumors" could be dangerous especially when you get desperate woman ordering clomid or trigger shots off the internet out of mexico or other unregulated places or even worse ordering other womans "leftovers". It's strange when I first started I thought forum was the greatest thing in the world, ladies who understood what I was going through (!!!) But, some can be catty and very cliquish. Anyway, this long winded comment was just to take things with a grain of salt until you can feel out the ones that actually know what they're doing. Good luck.
By the way check out bumgenious 3.0's and drybees. Bg has a great pocket diaper and drybees has the ultimate aio (all in one) that is dummy proof and comes in all sorts of awesome color/pattern choices... That's what we are going with, when we get that far.
Post a Comment