Today is CD 11 (oh, that reminds me I need to go to FF and input my info from this morning) and for the last 3 mornings, I've been getting high fertility readings on my CBEFM. From what I've read about the monitor, it helps you pinpoint your 5 most fertile days. Well if this is true, then I should get a peak either tomorrow or Thursday. Meaning that I should ovulate 24-48 hours later (so I should O sometime between CD 13-15). So whenever I get a peak, I'm going to test with an OPK and confirm. I'm hoping I'll get a peak/+OPK on Thursday because that would mean I ovulate pretty consistently. I think CD 13 is a bit too early for me, when FF and my "natural cues" conclude that I ovulate around CD15/16. I guess we'll see...
I started looking into other sperm banks because the one I intend to use has been screwing clients over left and right, and recently started denying people. When it comes time, I will still send in my info and cross my fingers that I'm accepted, but if not...I have another backup already. Only problem with the back up is that I'll need a Dr.'s signature before I can purchase samples. I hope that's not going to be an issue for me. I'm so apprehensive about how receptive OB/GYNs and fertility specialists in this area will be. I guess we'll just push forward and do whatever it takes.
Amz got an email from one of the social service jobs. We'll hear more within 48 hours! We are both super excited and hope this means good things for us in the not so distant future (i.e. getting out of our current living situation, adopting a puppy, and saving like crazy for a baby!) I know we shouldn't get our hopes up, but in all honesty, we didn't get them up...we just got hope. lol. We had prepared ourselves for rejection, so now that good news has come our way, it is impossible not to have hope! As it stands right now, DP will continue to work full time at her old college job, she will go in for substitute teacher training in Feb., and we'll keep our fingers crossed about the social services job.
School is sucking, but that's not abnormal. I have a pediatric clinical tomorrow...I really don't want to start and IV on a kid. Please, please, please, don't make me start an IV tomorrow. I'm in the NICU, but its a "feeders and growers" unit. Which means, that I may have to assist with IVs/intubating/and NG tube placement. I am pretty sure they're not going to let me do it on my own, it being my first day and all. However, I know I'm going to be pushing meds, doing feeds, vitals, and changing a lot of size "super tiny" diapers. The NICU always scares me a little...okay...a lot.
Well, I think I've written enough of a book already, so I bid you adieu.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment