I feel like everything I thought I knew about TTC has just gone out the window. *sighs* I feel like I have to prepare for it, but at the same time I feel like its causing unnecessary stress. Since I've been temping/charting/prepping/testing I've been preoccupied with it, and absolutely NOTHING has gone right. Temping never works out because I'm either too tired to remember to grab the thermometer first thing in the morning, or I'm not on a regular sleeping schedule because of school/clinicals. So i thought that the CBEFM would help since I have a larger window to test in, and I've been great about getting up and testing, but I haven't seen a peak. I've had high fertility for more than a week. So, I read that the first month the monitor might not pick up the hormone because it needs to get used to you. Well, i thought for sure that the OPKs would pick up the LH surge, so I started testing on CD 12. Nothing. No temp spike, no peak, no positive OPK. On top of that, on a whim, I asked DP to POAS. Almost positive. So I had her do it again the next day...BAM...positive OPK. I am super happy that at least one of us is ovulating, but bummed that I've put all this effort into it and haven't even seen a glimmer of hope.
Yeah, so that's where I'm at right now. I'll continue to use the monitor in hopes that it'll get used to me and eventually pick up my surge. But I've got to take this on in a more relaxed manner. I'm tired of adding more stress to my already hectic schedule.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
Stress can definitely delay! I was soooo normal for months and then the first month of AI, my surge was delayed 4 days. I almost gave up, but I didn't. :) Hang in there sweetie!!
Post a Comment