Sunday, May 30, 2010

The last 24 hours have sucked...

Yesterday I had a sharp pain in my abdomen, a little off to the left. The same place I was having twinges a couple of weeks ago. I know there are lots of reasons I could be having cramping/pelvic pain, and I should probably calm down...and I'm trying. But early this afternoon, I went to the bathroom and saw some brown tinted mucous on the TP. I haven't had any since, and no more sharp pains either. There's a little discomfort in my lower abdomen, but no cramping/pains.

Possible culprits: dehydration, fibroid, and/or sex. I know i haven't been taking in the fluids i should have been, and I know that could lead to cramps. I also have the giant fibroid which can cause pelvic pain and/or bleeding. We also had some "us" time yesterday afternoon.

So now I am nervous again. :( I think I am going to worry through this whole pregnancy.

Although, i am leaving out the worst part...last night i had the most horrible dream that I had a miscarriage. I woke up at 4 am crying. So when I went to the bathroom this afternoon my heart just fell...

I hope everything is okay. I go to the doc on Tuesday afternoon. Hang on bean!

5 comments:

Kate said...

Hugs- I am sure things are fine- I remember some spotting. I always felt better after I heard the heartbeat and saw the US at 16 weeks or so- but welcome to the world of parenting- worry all the time.

Trinity said...

I'm sure everything is ok, try not to worry too much about it. You're in my T's & P's

Anonymous said...

Ohhhh you are stressing yourself out! These are all normal things you're experiencing. Try to relax - I'm sure you'll find that everything is fine when you have your appt on Tuesday. :)

LDT: Blog said...

Keeping you in my thoughts. I agree with 2C1H - nothing you can do until Tuesday but relax and stay calm. I've read so many blogs of those who have experienced cramping/spotting and now have little ones. Take care sweetie.

Anonymous said...

deep breaths...it will be okay. i had horrible pains for the first trimester. your body is going through a lot of changing and growing right now :}