1. When I get hungry now, it feels as though I haven't eaten in days. Then, when I eat...my appetite isn't as big as it usually is. I find myself getting hungry every 3-4 hours, but only eating little bits here and there.
2. I am tired. No...exhausted. And I've done absolutely NOTHING (besides normal work and house stuff). I know its the pregnancy and prometrium combo, but this is hard core! Yesterday for example, I got my usual 6 hours of sleep at night. When I got home from work I slept for 3 hours. Then I went to bed early at a mere 10 PM!
3. No morning sickness. Every once in a while i seem "sensitive" to things (like gagging while brushing teeth which is unusual, and really disliking the smell of certain lotions/laundry detergent/dish soap). But no vomiting. I guess that's a plus?
4. I have IBS. Have had it for YEEEEAAAAARRRSS. Except now...I can eat whatever, and my digestive tract takes it like a trooper. Mexican food for lunch? Yup. Bathroom 30 minutes later? Nope!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
I so hear you on the first two - wanting to eat like you're starving, and then being full within half a plate.
Enjoy the lack of IBS - a friend who just had twins loved not having digestive issues through her pregnancy.
Sounds like things are going well for you :)
Post a Comment