We saw our lil gummi bear again today...it was beautiful. It was measuring right on target at 8wks3days. We saw it's little heart beating away, but before we were able to hear it...the patient in room 221 was delivering, so our doc hurried out. She did mention that everything was looking good, and that we'd start tapering my prometrium at 10 weeks. She also said she was going to talk to the radiologist so that we can get this MRI happening, so we can once and for all determine that the fibroid is a fibroid. I got tons of labs drawn, and my inner elbow is bruised and still sore after about 6 hours. :-( I wont have another appointment until my birthday, at the end of June. I'll be 12 weeks. We are planning on getting a fetal doppler so we can listen to the HB at home. I talked to the doc about the pain/cramp and the spotting. She said the placenta looked good, there were no bleeds, and that the cervix was measuring well and was tightly closed. So the spotting was definitely not pregnancy related. :-) Good news all around. I'm pretty happy with today.
I'll leave you with a pic of our gummi bear!





3 comments:
Great news- congratulations. I know it is hard to breathe easy- but each day is a step closer.
How sweet. So happy for you all.
YAY :) first baby picture
Post a Comment