Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Blood draw...

I had my levels drawn again. I asked if I could get the results today and they said no. I pushed and they said no. Boo. So I will know by tomorrow afternoon. Hoping for some high numbers!

On a side note...it was a different girl that drew my blood. She stabbed me pretty good and my arm is still throbbing almost an hour later! The last lady did it and I didn't even notice. So if I ever have to get more blood work, here's to hoping the nice lady is there!

4 comments:

WannaBamomma said...

I hope you get good numbers!

Kate said...

Sending good thoughts your way. I hate it when they don't know what they are doing- I bet you will wake up to a nice bruise.

This Mom said...

Thinking about you and hoping that you get good results today. Sending lots of good thoughts out for you.

Kate said...

tap, tap, tap- I hope you are celebrating.