Saturday, May 29, 2010

Happy 8 weeks to me and Jellybean!

I am 8 weeks preggers today! For some reason I'm just really excited about making it to this point. If everything is going as it should, I should hear Bean's heartbeat on Tuesday! I saw the heartbeat 2 weeks ago and got a cute little ultrasound pic. Would have posted it, but I don't think scanning it would have produced the best image. Only 2 more weeks of the wonderful progesterone supplements. DP is pretty happy about that...since she says all I do in my free time is sleep. No true morning sickness yet (at least I don't think so). Every once in a while, if I abuse my digestive system, I'll have a flare up of IBS. Also, this is very new too, but I'll reach a point while eating, where if I place a single more bite in my mouth I'll think I'll be sick. It's usually about half way through a meal, and it's very sudden. As long as I don't take that next bite I don't feel nauseous...but if i chance it...then i need to get to some ginger ale ASAP. Boobs are bigger (and sore), I've gained a little weight (but I think that's mostly bloating/water weight), and my stomach is a little firmer. The cramps that were giving me quite the scare a little over 2 weeks ago, have slowed down quite a bit. They are also almost all centrally located in my lower-middle abdomen (directly over my uterus area), and are a lot less frequent than they used to be. Here's to hoping Bean is staying on target. It was measuring 6wk0days at my 6wks3day appointment. So i'm hoping at my 8wk3day appointment it's at least measuring 8wks0days. I'm feeling pretty happy at the moment. :-)

1 comment:

EmmaJilly said...

Awww it all sounds good. Except for the stomach issues, but at least you can manage them. All the best x