Doc put me on 100mg of Prometrium, 3 times a day. She said I could take it orally or vaginally. It's the little pink round caplets. I've heard about leaking if you use them vaginally, but I've also heard that it is better absorbed vaginally. Any suggestions? Any advice?
Let's hope this gets my progesterone levels up! Now to focus on the hcg. Keep me in your thoughts, and hope that it's progressing just the way it should.
Amber and I love our little embryo so very very much!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
I took mine orally and it worked for me. Everything crossed for you. When is your next Progesterone and HCG test?
I take my progesterone supplements vaginally. It's not very messy and goes right where you need it! When is your next beta test? Here is a website you can use regarding beta ranges: http://www.betabase.info/index.php
I found it very useful.
Good luck!
Post a Comment