Thursday, March 5, 2009

87 days...

Just a really quick post...

School is just passing me by. I'm doing alright grade wise, but I feel way behind on the job front. 2 students in my program just got offered jobs. I have to admit, I'm a little jealous! I'm also very proud of them, but I really hope I start to hear about interviews and such soon.

Amber's manager at work told her that she got a call from the CPS job. They are checking her references! Interview + Checked Refs = Job???? I hope so!

Still no positive OPKs or a peak on the CBEFM. I even bought Answer OPKs, and I at least see the test line changing on them, but nothing that has been a TRUE positive. I can tell that the CBEFM sticks are detecting something; they look different than before...more like an OPK with a test line. However, STILL nothing. I'm starting to get even more discouraged. However, I'm going to continue to be vigilant. That's pretty much all I can do at this point...

Money is starting to be a BIG issue lately. Or lack there of. I've been trying to save so that I can go to our best friends' wedding, and I've finally got enough for plane tix to Vegas. After I get my tax return, I'll have enough for the hotel. So that is pretty much taken care of, now I'm just worried about having enough money to last until I get out of school and start working.

I've been getting sick to my stomach a lot lately. My appetite has really decreased. I know it is stressed related...I need a break. Too bad my spring break actually means working clinicals because my profs can't schedule for shit. They screwed everyone over...we ALL have to work over OUR spring break. I'm kinda pissed.

I guess this turned out more of a vent than a quick post...but...oh well. :) Thanks for reading.

3 comments:

twondra said...

Wow. You are going through a lot. I hope things settle down for you!

Anonymous said...

Good luck with the OPKs. I never ever get a + on them, and I've tried like, three or four different brands. The last ones I used were the Answer ones, and though I can see the control line super dark, my results line was never dark. Once, it was even half dark half light, but in patches. I've decided not to use any more OPKs because they just let me down :-)

All I can say is, I've been there. Um, actually I am there, lol, so stay positive, and try to have fun at the wedding :-)

Belle

Robbie said...

Have you tried using a monitor (like Clear Blue Easy) or just the "stand alone" stick OPK's? We had better luck with using the monitor every morning then using a stick at night starting when the monitor read "high". Anyway, nice to see some fellow Texans. Good luck. :)