Sunday, March 29, 2009

63 days...

Sorry I've been a bad blogger. The semester just picked up a bit, and I've been doing night clinicals out the wazoo! Tomorrow I have my exit exam for HESI, which could keep me from graduating if not passed by May. We have 3 chances to make an 850, which I've been told is pretty difficult to do. I will admit that I'm kinda just walking in to this one, to see what knowledge I do have, and am pretty sure I'm going to fail this time. I guess I'm taking this one like a practice test, to see what the test is like and what I need to brush up on before the second one. So i'm off to study some for that, directly after blogging.

Amber has been out of town since Friday. It was her B-day on Friday, and she went to go spend time with her family. Parts of me wish I could have gone, and other parts are glad I stayed. *shrugs* I always feel more at home when I'm with her, so I most likely would've gone if I were able to. I'm jealous she got her mom's home-made buffalo wings and got to play with 9 week old puppies all weekend.

I'll post more pics of Dakota as soon as the breeder gives us more. Hope all is well out there!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello lovely txmoms2B♥,
Just amazed.
Tender Greetings and Kisses from Flanders (Belgium)
Nadia

Proud to be a Lesbian!