Yay! It's SPRING BREAK!!!
Mmmkay, now that I'm over the excitement I can get on with the entry. Spring Break isn't a big deal because I'm doing 2 clinicals in ICU and trying to substitute teach on my other days off. If I were heading to some tropical locale then it would be a different situation. What Spring Break means to me, is a chance to catch up on work from school without losing any sleep. *nods* How lame...
I watched the Series Finale of the L Wo.rd last night. This season has totally sucked, so why would I expect the finale to be any different. I wont spoil it for those of you who are waiting until it comes out on DVD or have it TIVO'd, but honestly, it's not worth it.
I booked Amber's and my flight to Vegas. That was a pretty penny...or actually 61,100 pennies. Hopefully we catch a break somewhere in between now and April 17 so we can actually have a little extra cash to play the nickel slots and a round of blackjack! Hotel is another $200 and then I need to find out info about that tram thing so we don't have to worry about transportation on the strip. I think I may call my aunt, she used to live there...
Still no positive OPK. I test pretty much anytime I've held my pee for a few hours. I'm depleting my OPK supply. *shrugs* It might be for the best; if I don't worry about POAS all the time hoping for 2 damn lines, then maybe I'll concentrate more on graduating in 7 weeks. I think I'm just going to skip April's cycle.
That's about it for now...
Mmmkay, now that I'm over the excitement I can get on with the entry. Spring Break isn't a big deal because I'm doing 2 clinicals in ICU and trying to substitute teach on my other days off. If I were heading to some tropical locale then it would be a different situation. What Spring Break means to me, is a chance to catch up on work from school without losing any sleep. *nods* How lame...
I watched the Series Finale of the L Wo.rd last night. This season has totally sucked, so why would I expect the finale to be any different. I wont spoil it for those of you who are waiting until it comes out on DVD or have it TIVO'd, but honestly, it's not worth it.
I booked Amber's and my flight to Vegas. That was a pretty penny...or actually 61,100 pennies. Hopefully we catch a break somewhere in between now and April 17 so we can actually have a little extra cash to play the nickel slots and a round of blackjack! Hotel is another $200 and then I need to find out info about that tram thing so we don't have to worry about transportation on the strip. I think I may call my aunt, she used to live there...
Still no positive OPK. I test pretty much anytime I've held my pee for a few hours. I'm depleting my OPK supply. *shrugs* It might be for the best; if I don't worry about POAS all the time hoping for 2 damn lines, then maybe I'll concentrate more on graduating in 7 weeks. I think I'm just going to skip April's cycle.
That's about it for now...




3 comments:
One never takes into consideration how exhausting all this charting stuff really can be. We start doubting so much of our bodies because we don't see the results we're supposed to see.
Have fun in Vegas :)
did you book your hotel already, with the code? :)
YAY im excited...
im still looking into the whole tram/shuttle thing :) i will keep you posted.
I never went to crazy with charting. I knew to look for certain signs and I only concentrateing on them from around CD10 until O day and then never charted again after I insem. The whole tempting and stuff stressed me out and I think inhibited my TTC chances.
You have room for one more to vegas??
Post a Comment