Amz and I went driving around the neighborhood we want to move into, and we found a house for rent. I've been checking all the realtors online, and this house isn't listed. The sign was a "For Rent By Owner" sign. The sign wasn't well posted either; we almost missed it. The house is off the main drag, and is back behind the park, so I'm pretty sure its been vacant for a little while. Especially in this market. Would it be too much to ask for this house to still be available in a month and a half? *crosses fingers*
I've been trying to get my clinical hours out of the way early, so I have one less thing to worry about. However, my nurse preceptor is making it VERY hard for me. I keep showing up for my 12 hour shifts, and she keeps canceling all/part of my shifts. Sure, i like a day off as much as the next person, but now I have to search my schedule for another day to schedule my shift on. I'm already giving up my Spring Break. :-(
On a lighter note, for all those fans of the L Wo.rd please check out this link:
http://www.afterellen.com/blog/lword
Click on the links that say "If The L Wo.rd were on Face.book" and proceed to ROTFLOL. Just do it.
That's pretty much it...yup.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
I'll have to check that link out when I get home tonight. I hope that house is available when you need it! Keeping my fingers crossed for you!
I hope it's available for you both in a month, that would be great :)
Post a Comment