Thursday, February 12, 2009

107 days...

It's been a while since I've updated, but that's because nothing is really new.

I got over being sick, but now I have make up work for my pediatric clinicals. I had a group project over the time I was sick, and my group basically did their own thing without consulting me or adding any of the info I had put together. I was a little peeved, but I guess they felt like they had to, but I'm not the type to slack on a group project...sick or not. They called and asked me to work on a specific section of the presentation, so I worked hard on it, and then they didn't even tell me that they changed our objectives and that all the work I had done was obsolete. So when I show up to our scheduled meeting time to put the presentation together, they were like "that's not going to work, so I'll just use what I came up with." Funny thing was, that's the ONLY part that we got points counted off on. Whatever. I hate having my grade in someone else's hands.

TTC plans may or may not be put on hold; I'm going to try and lose more weight and I need to focus on that. I'm still going to use the monitor and see if it regulates to my body within the next few cycles, and I'll start with OPKs after I get a high reading on the monitor. But I'm not even going to try with temping and testing isn't going to be a priority. I want to get my BMI down so that working with a doctor goes smoothly if/when it needs to happen. Also, I think that my weight may be keeping me from ovulating regularly. I know that my cycle is pretty regular (32-33 days), but I don't know if I'm ovulating...maybe that's why I never got a positive OPK or a peak on my monitor. So...that's where I'm at right now.

I lead a kind of boring and slightly depressing life...w00t.

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

lol..mine would be boring if I didn't have tons of kids pics to post :-). I never tempted either..I tried but it just stressed me out and I did better not tempting anyway. Well..good luck!