Wednesday, February 4, 2009
116 days...
I'm sick. For the first time since nursing school started, I had to call in and tell my professor I couldn't make it to the clinical. I mean...i would have suffered thru it if it were an option, but working with kids in the hospital...not an option with a 102 degree temp. Officially, I have tonsillitis, and unofficially strep. The NP only had rapid strep tests for Strep A, and I'm prone to getting Strep C. It sure feels like Strep C. My fever has been on and off for the last 2 days. I felt good for a little while last night, but then after I laid down my fever came back. So I'd be super hot, then break my fever, wake up in a pool of sweat, and then freeze. Repeat. I feel like a bum cuz there is stuff I really need to be doing. I have a group presentation next Tuesday and my group members are working their butts off, and I am sitting at home. I'd work on it myself if I could, but we've been working together so I can't make any executive decisions on my own. I'm going to call and see if we can work online together this evening. I hate being sick.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
I really hope you start to feel better soon. poo for being sick! :-(
I hope you feel better soon!
Post a Comment