Welcome to my TTC blog! This is where I'm going to update about my feelings, plans, concerns, etc. regarding TTC.
November was my first month in preparation for TTC. I started charting my temp, although I'm not too sure how reliable that's going to be with my crazy schedule. Fertility Friend was able to estimate my ovulation, but my temps were all over the place. Next cycle I plan to buy some OPKs; at least 7 days worth. Hopefully with the combo of temping and OPKs, I'll get a handle on my cycle and know exactly when to insem when the time comes.
Amz (DP) is graduating from college in exactly 2 weeks. Some unforeseeable events took place regarding September's hurricane, so we're currently using our savings to buy DP another car. We should be able to afford something decent by the beginning of Jan. DP will start applying for a position in her new career as soon as she has the new car; until then she will just work full time at her current job.
I have 5 months left of school, then all that stands between me and an awesome career in nursing is a state board exam. I wish I would have just gone to a college with a nursing program the first time, but hell...I'm 23 and I'll have 2 degrees come May. Woohoo!
We plan to move into a new apartment sometime between Feb. and May, because our current living situation sucks. After we get the new address, we're going to send in our paper work to NW Cryo. June is our 6 year anniversary, my birthday, and also the month we are planning to do our first insem. Wouldn't it be a wonderful birthday/anny present to get a BFP the first try!?!?
We'll have 6 months of TTC without having to be thrifty. I'm going to order at least 3 vials every cycle, test with smiley OPKs, and insem with test kits from ZDL, Inc. After 3 months, if we haven't gotten our BFP, I want to move to IUIs (hopefully on Clomid). After 6 months, the grace period on our student loans will expire, so we'll have to be a little more cautious with our finances. We'll either go back to doing home insems with 2 vials a cycle, or alternating cycles so we can have all the bells and whistles. So, that's our plan so far.
As of right now, I'm pretty anxious regarding this whole process. Its been about 2 months since we started planning things out, and I really hate knowing that I'll still be waiting another 5 whole months before we even begin! Who knows how long I'll have to wait for that BFP (hopefully not long)? I see so many people who are currently TTC and who are getting those BFPs, and i've recently started to become jealous. Not in a spiteful way, I'm happy for each and every one of them, but I've admittedly become a little envious. I've been trying to stay busy, not obsess over TTC, and focus on the here and now...but I can't help but dream about the baby that I want so badly.
I just keep counting down the days...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
This is twondra from the NW board. I'm glad I'll be able to follow your journey. :) I'm a blogaholic. :)
Tammy
www.twondra.blogspot.com
Post a Comment