Sunday, December 7, 2008

175 days...

So last night we went to the store and got lost in the baby section! I've seen so many adorable outfits lately that I've wanted to get so badly, because who knows if I'll be able to find something similar once we have our child(ren). However, I've always restrained myself or DP has always been there to talk some sense into me. Well last night we found the cutest pair of Curious George pajamas that were pretty gender neutral; DP and I just looked at each other and and knew we couldn't pass them up! Our thinking is, worse comes to worst, they'll make a really great present for friends/family that have kids. However, we can both picture our baby wearing these little pajamas. It was such a thrill for me.

On another note, I think we're leaning towards using cloth diapers. I've heard nothing but good things. So, I'll be looking into that as well.

School is weighing on my mind a lot right now, as I'm sure it is for DP as well. *sighs* I'm very ready for x-mas break.

Until next time...

2 comments:

twondra said...

We always buy baby items if we like them. :) I guess I feel it's something we can do together and if something happens to Mark then we'll at least have done that together and that gives me comfort.

KFO-G said...

adorable :)
i would have done the same thing.