Friday, December 26, 2008

156 days...

So DP just left for a trip to the Austin area to visit her family. I'm gonna miss her, but she'll only be gone for 3 days. At least i know i'll be productive because I'm bored!!

Today i'm going to try and hang out with an old friend from high school, pick up an unfinished jewelry box from the craft store, some stain from Home Depot, mail some $ off to pay for my CBEFM, and finally come home and fill out some paperwork for nursing school.

DP filled out her first application the other day for the new career that she wants. She was so excited! I am excited for her as well. The job has been open for a few months and is close by, so I'm hoping she'll get it. I keep telling her she's going to be my "sugar mama" and that its about time!

My dad gave me an idea the other day to look for a rental house instead of an apartment. There are some houses that we could probably rent for about the same price (or just a little more) as the cost of a 2 bedroom apartment. If DP gets this job, we're moving out of our current living situation ASAP!

Well that's all for now...

No comments: