***Special note to KFO: The following entry may be TMI. Skip over italicized portion if need be.***
Along with temping, I've started monitoring my CM and cervical position. I've found conflicting information online about the reliability of cervical position, so i'll do it this cycle and see how I feel about it. Although, I would like to purchase a speculum. I've heard it helps with monitoring and is essential during at home inseminations. I know NWAC sells them, but I'm not sure if I have to be registered before I can order from their site. If I can't order from there, I'll be checking online for another inexpensive site that sells them.
In other news, I'm going to get finger-printed tomorrow afternoon for my nursing boards application. I have to turn in a whole packet of things before the 7th, with one thing due on the 2nd...so i'm just trying to finish it all by the 2nd. Good thing my mom volunteered to pay the $139 application fee. :) Only negative, is that I have to drive an HOUR to the place to get it done. Boo! There is supposed to be a location like 10 minutes away, but of course they are all closed right now. So...i'll be wasting gas and driving my baby's new car over to PEARLAND and back.
I also want to find some of these space saver hangers. I saw them on the television, but the commerical didn't say "not available in stores" which usually means I can find them somewhere without having to order them. Since Amz will be home all the time now (yay she's a graduate!) her clothes TAKE OVER the closet. So I'm hoping to get some of these hangers that drop down and hold 5 items in the same amount of space that a normal hanger could hold just 1 thing. I think it would be a great x-mas present, so I've been hinting at it to my mother.
Btw, my mother and I got into a fight last night. *shakes head* It was totally dumb, and I'm almost over it, but at the time I was ready to unleash hell on my mom. Today seems much better.
I'm off to go help clean my baby's new car; even if it is hella cold outside right now. She's been so anxious to do it since she bought it on the 19th. So i'll brave the cold for her...only her.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment