Monday, March 29, 2010

Stocking Up...

(Possible TMI) I started spotting today, right on time, and CD1 should be tomorrow. (End Possible TMI)

I should start taking Clomid on CD5, which would be Saturday, and will continue until CD9, which will be Wednesday after next. Will start using OPKs on CD 12...probably just as many as last month (if not more). Excited and nervous!

I bought some PreSeed and a Fertile Focus ferning microscope today. I've never used a ferning microscope before, but I figure I should cover as many bases as I can. It is also just a one time purchase, so I don't feel too bad about spending the $20.

I also found local retailers that have the Instead Softcup in stock. So I think I'm going to go pick up a box of those and some OPKs sometime today.

I already have some 1cc and 5cc syringes, and some 1 in cathaters.

All I need now is my swimmers! Woohoo!

4 comments:

frankncents said...

I just had to say that I am glad to have found another blogger just starting off TTC. I will be following your adventure, and wish you lots of baby dust!

Kira said...

where are you buying the "baby juice"....why there?......and how much? future ttc-er

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

Where did you get your clomid? Did you have to get a prescription? What mg did you use?