Tuesday, March 30, 2010

No likey...

Decided to try out an instead cup a few instead cups. Either my anatomy is a little off or I'm doing it wrong. Because it was not in the least bit comfortable, and [TMI WARNING] only once did it stay in place, but it constantly felt like it was going to come out [END TMI]. I re-adjusted like both the video and the box insert said to. Nope. Nada. Zilch. I'm disappointed because I really wanted to use these as an aid to conception. Any users out there? What am I doing wrong?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

sorry not sure

frankncents said...

When we first tried the Instead cups, I found that I had to push it WAY in (much further than a tampon, it seems to me), and that it was harder to put in on the toilet/sitting down. It was easier to put in after we inseminated, and I was on my back, with a pillow under my hips. I also have to try and forget everything I know about female anatomy, as the angle at which it goes in does not in any way mesh with my anatomy as I envision it.

kat said...

i tried these a few different times. i never could get it right. they just felt off. sorry they haven't worked for you either...