Wednesday, July 29, 2009

*warning* TMI

I'm on CD 13 today and I've been testing w/ $ store cheapies since CD 10. I haven't even had ANYTHING that looked positive...actually I haven't even had much more than an evaporation line. Well today at 8 AM I felt a weird twinge on my left side. I don't usually feel any middlesmerch so I thought I needed to go to the bathroom or something. Well after about 30 minutes or so, I didn't notice/feel anymore pain. The day went on, and round about 3 PM I went to the bathroom *warning* and I had a lot of EWCM. Well, when I got home from work I tested with another $ store cheapie and got a big fat negative. Plus...now there's no EWCM.

Could I have possibly ovulated in such a short window...less than 8 hours??? If so, could this really short window be responsible for me never getting a positive OPK???

I have tested with internet cheapies, $ store cheapies, and answer brand. Never a positive. The test lines have gotten dark, especially on answer, but never as dark as the control line. I've also used the CBEFM for 2 months (about 5 months ago) and it would go to high, but would never show a peak. I took the First Response fertility test and I passed that with flying colors. WTF?

Anyone...advice...wtf?

3 comments:

kathy said...

hi,
i couldnt resist commenting.....we completely threw out the opk's and went with our instinct and it worked. apparently i was ovulating right around the positive test result and was missing the opportunity. i am sure that was not the only factor but the months that we insem early b/c of a holiday weekend and an impending snowstorm we were preggers. ....resulting in two beautiful boys that are now 10 and 5.......trust what ur body is telling u...those tests dont always work for everyone!!!!!

Karen said...

I totally get your frustration!

Anonymous said...

my papers with the cbefm said it could take up to 6 months to learn your body & cycle if it is all not dead set regular. they say it can give good results in 2 months, but not necessarily. answer & smileys are the only 2 that work for me. the cheapies arent worth it. good luck