Sunday, July 19, 2009

Grr...Arrgh...

Having some issues with our current living situation. Its not the first time these kind of issues have come up, but now that I can actually do something to change the situation it is becoming more and more tempting to do so. The plan was to save, save, save until January and then move. Now I keep wondering if we can afford to move more around October. Why October? Because I know Amber would love to have Halloween in our own place...it's her favorite holiday. It wouldn't give us as much time to save, but we could do it. I think it would be hard, because I need to get a new car, but...I guess we'll see. I'm not 100% sure yet, I'm keeping my options open right now. I've also gotta think about the $ we've been using to help my mom out...would we continue to help her out? Or would we just cut her off and let her fall into an even worse financial situation? Right now we're paying for 2 of her more expensive bills, and I'm going to try and pick up at least 1 or 2 more. I feel obligated to help her out because of how much she's helped Amber and I over the last 6 years (and all my life). As we speak, I'm looking up rental houses in our area to see what we could afford. Like I said, I'm keeping ALL options open right now.

No comments: