Thursday, August 13, 2009

Where does the time go?

I know i have been neglecting this blog, and I feel bad...but I have been doing 9-10 hour days 5 days a week, instead of the 8 hour days I was hired on for. So...I've been hella tired and end up going to bed around 9:30-10. However, I am liking the job, and I'm usually so busy that the time goes by fairly quickly, but its still tiring/stressful.

We have decided to give our goldfish away. They keep outgrowing tanks, which usually means getting a new filter/pump to go with the new sized tank, and cleaning their tank is a huge pain in the ass, and within ONE DAY of cleaning the tank, the water gets cloudy. I have all the best fish stuff, but apparently goldfish are dirty fish, and I would need a HUGE tank and a very expensive filter (or an outdoor pond), and I just don't want to pay $300-400 on MORE fish stuff, when I've already spent about that much (and the fish were only $3!). I actually just got a call from someone who would like to adopt them, and they might be able to get them tonight. Now i'm actually feeling aprehensive. :( I know its for the better.

We are going away for the weekend! We are going to sea world in san antonio and we are going to have a lot of fun! However, I don't think it'll be relaxing cuz i know we're gonna want to do as much as possible.

Well, now i have to go clean a fish tank. Fun.

Peace.

1 comment:

Baby Mama, Too said...

Yes, Goldfish are VERY dirty fish. But, if you put an algae eater or catfish in with them it will help keep the tank clean as they eat a lot of the debris caused by goldfish...