Saturday, July 25, 2009

Another week...

Well, another week has gone by and work is still good. To be honest, a lot is good. Amz and I have made some decisions about housing and TTC. I fixed my car up a little, so the plan is to keep it a little longer (until early 2010). I got to spend some time with my aunt, and my family celebrated my mom's birthday. Amber and I went out to breakfast this morning and to the early bird showing of "The Ugly Truth." See...a bunch of good things!

I get my second paycheck next Friday. Our hospital allows you to keep up with your paycheck each day, so I get to see exactly how much I'm going to be paid before the check hits my account...boy do I love gettin' paid!

We've decided to keep living modestly until December. Christmas party at my house! By that time, we'll have a pretty penny saved up and can move into a beautiful house and be able to furnish it. We're thinking about a baby brother for Kota, so our house has to have a good sized back yard.

As for TTC, we talked it over and we're going to alternate months. Whoever gets preggo first will sit out the next time. Hopefully, 2 uterus's will work better than 1. Bring on a baby!

Well...i guess i'll keep this short and sweet.

1 comment:

The Amily Diaries said...

Sounds like you two are making great plans. Good luck in it all!