Friday, March 4, 2011
2 month update...
C had his 2 month appt this week. He weighs 12 pounds and is 23.5 inches long. His bottom is looking better with desonide ointment and triple paste. It's still going to be an uphill battle, but at least diaper changes are more comfortable for him now. He goes in for his PT evaluation on Tuesday. He also has a referral to see a dermatologist for his toosh, but it'll be a while before he gets an appt. C finally outgrew his newborn clothes. He fits into 0-3 comfortably. He had 3 shots at this appt and barely shed a tear. He ran a low grade temp that night, but overall took it like a champ. He still doesn't sleep well through the night. He gets really fussy at about 9 or 10 pm and then is whiney until about 12 or 1 am. I have to go back to work on the 14th, which I'm really not looking forward to. He starts daycare on the 21st because grandma will watch him while she's off work for a week. I wonder how he will do at daycare. He is so used to having his needs met right away, and I just can't imagine him having to cry it out while the daycare worker has to deal with another baby. Hopefully he'll get more attention because he'll be new and will also be the youngest one there. Luckily, DP's work is close by so she'll be able to stop by anytime. I'm also pretty nervous about returning to work. I've been away from patient care since November. Hopefully, it's like riding a bike! Hope everyone else is doing well!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment