Friday, November 5, 2010

Time to shower...

Baby shower tomorrow! I am excited and nervous! I'll update again on Sunday; maybe with pics.

In other news, i'm seriously thinking about switching my doctor. I have met my doctor's partner a few times (she also assisted with my surgery), but I had a visit with her the other day because my regular doc was in a delivery. The appointment was like night and day in comparison. The other doc was so nice, and had a bubbly personality, and...called Amz up to see the ultrasound. Something my regular doc had NEVER done. She talked to both me and Amz...also something my regular doc doesn't normally do. So, I am nervous about approaching the docs on this matter, but my gut is telling me to switch.

In other other news, my BP was up a little at my last visit and i had a little bit of protein in my urine. So now I get to do a 24 hour urine collection, and hope to hell my protein levels fall within range. I also have been getting some swelling in my lower extremities and also around my surgical site. So...we're keeping an eye on that as well.

All things considered, I'm still feeling pretty good and am in good spirits. I'm very ready to meet this little man!

1 comment:

KG said...

Hard conversation, but very much worth it in the end if you both liked her so much more. :) Good luck