Thursday, November 18, 2010

Nesting/Moving Rant...

I have the urge to get everything for the baby set up...only problem is we're in the process of moving and there's no where for me to put C's things right now. So i've started thinking about what we could do to get the house ready to move. Our leasing experience has been somewhat...less than wonderful. I'm ready to just get everything packed up and get out of here! This weekend my mom is helping us move stuff into the storage unit. Then we can hopefully move all of C's things and have the nursery set up by Sunday night. We assembled the crib last weekend...it is gorgeous! I then want to wash everything! His diapers need to be pre-washed a good 5 times, so that they'll be good to go by the time he's here. Our dog trainer will be taking our old living room set. I'm glad to see it go (and equally glad to give her something she needs)! Work will be hectic next week. For some reason people think the holidays are a great time to cram in elective surgery. Packing will take a back seat until the weekend. So while everyone else is off at the black Friday sales...i'll be putting things in boxes and making several trips between houses. That Saturday, my sister and her boyfriend will be coming to help move the heavy stuff. I think it will take them both, plus Amz, and possibly my mom to move our king sized tempurpedic mattress. After our bedroom set goes, then its just a bunch of little things. Once everything is out, its time for minor repairs (thank you dogs), cleaning the carpets, and raking the backyard (thanks again, pups). So hopefully by the Sunday after turkey day we'll be all moved out/in. This turned out to be a lot more planning for me...oops. I'll make up for it another time.

1 comment:

KG said...

Good luck hunny!! We will be thinking about you both this weekend. :)