Monday, June 15, 2009

38 weeks...

Well this post is all about GOOD news! I passed the state board exam, so I am officially a Registered Nurse! Finally, after 6 years of higher education, 2 Bachelor's degrees, and enough student loan debt to have IVF 3 or 4 times (maybe more), I am done with school! *happy dance* I received my diploma last week; it looks really spiffy. I am going to try and find 2 frames that match Amber's diploma frame that I got for her, so we can have like a diploma wall @ our place! I am leaving for europe in about 8 hours, but I need to get on with the rest of my packing cuz i've gotta be @ the airport in 6 hours. I will have 4 days in London, and 6 days in Berlin. Yay! I'll try to post some pics on here or facebook. When I get back, my anniversary (6 glorious years) is on the 25th, PRIDE is on the 27th, and my birthday is on the 29th. Eeek...i'm turning 24! One more year and my car insurance rate will go down and I can rent a car, woo hoo!

On the baby front, Amber confided with me that although there's still that whole list of things that she wants to do, she is ready for a baby and hinted at a "sooner than later" start date for TTC! Yay! So excited there too.

Well I hope everyone is having a good week. I know i am. =)

2 comments:

KFO-G said...

YAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYA!
YAY for passing
YAY for sooner babies!
YAY for so much!!

:) love ya

Chantelle & Cyndi our life said...

Hey it is First Hope from NW. How funny we both took our Rn state boards within 8 days of one another. YEAH we both passed. what a relief. Congrats!!!