Thursday, June 25, 2009

36 weeks...

*stretchhhhhhh* I'm just waking up from a mid-morning nap after some crappy sleep and terrible jet lag, but I'm back in Texas! Europe was a lot of fun, and I really enjoyed the many experiences I was able to partake in. Next time I travel it will be with Amber, cuz as thankful as I am, my father and I should not be forced to be together 24/7 for 10 days. I'll try to post some of my fav pics later.

In other news, today is Amber and my 6th anniversary! Sometimes when I look back, it doesn't seem like we've been together that long, but then i think about how long 6 years really is, and i'm in awe of it. I love her very much and I can't wait for her to get home from work so that we can celebrate!

In other other news, on the "baby boards" the very first person to become pregnant/welcome me to the boards has had their child. I'm so happy for them, but I can't help but think that I've been sitting here waiting to TTC for 9 months. 9 months...*sighs*

On to more positive thinking! I have 12 days of freedom and then...I START WORK! Gettin' that pay check and being an "adult." Lol. I'm excited! I got my nursing license in the mail today! An ugly little certificate has never looked so good! I can't wait to be a 2 income household!

Dakota grew so much while i was away. I know i was only gone for 2 weeks, but that's like 14 weeks in puppy years and the little bugger has gotten tall! He can jump on the furniture now, and his nose touches the top of the counter when he stands on his hind legs. His markings have also become very bold and distinct. He is such a handsome boy. Mama and Grandma (its so funny cuz she actually calls herself grandma) took really good care of him. I was told that my sister bought him a hoodie that he looks adorable in, but I haven't been able to find it to try it out. For now I just will put on his bone bandana! I absolutely adore being a puppy Mommy. He's still nipping, but puppy classes start in about a week.

Hope this finds everyone well...

1 comment:

Amy said...

Hi Hev and Amz!

Hi, I'm Barbara from Fairhaven Health. Just looking to reach out to TTCs (of all glorious kinds), and new mommies and daddies. We manufacture natural, doctor-designed products to help couples conceive. We offer supplements, teas, diagnostic tools, etc. including products such as FertilAid for Women and Men.

I've been reading your blog and you've got some great content! If there's interest on your part, we'd be happy to send you product samples for you to review or to use as giveaways. Just fyi, we're by no means a large pharmaceutical company and are committed to helping women conceive safely and naturally.

I can be reached via Barbara@FairhavenHealth.com.