Monday, June 6, 2011
5 months...
Today C is 5 months old! He is such a good baby. He sleeps thru the night, altho he is still in our bed. I like him there, but he has started to roll during the night. He rolls from tummy to back and back to tummy with ease. He rolls in his swing, bouncer, boppy, etc. He is much stronger than we give him credit for. He'll hold our thumbs and we'll pull him up to sit, but lately he just goes right into a supported stand. He digs his toes into surfaces and scoots himself on his tummy. If he could support himself with his arms and get coordinated, he'd be crawling. We started some organic rice cereal a couple weeks ago. He thinks its the best thing ever and will grab the bowl/spoon and try to feed himself. DP and i disagree on when to start purees; i want to wait until 6 months but DP thinks that we should base it off his interest in food. Right now i think we are going to try to hold out....but i need to schmooze the wifey! We tried out a new home daycare situation, which would have been very convienient, but the lady decided she didn't want to take on another baby. I was very disappointed because I really want to get him out of the daycare, because he seems to always have a cold/virus. I cant really tell if his head is getting better. Some days he really has strong symptoms of his torticollis, and others he seems fine. I have noticed he is growing more hair on his flat spot, so it might be getting better. I want to get him a special breathable plagiocephaly pillow to sleep with, but they are a little pricey. Also i found a breathable crib mattress by secure.beginings. If i had the money and/or knew abou this before purchasing all C's nursery item...i would have bought one. They are expensive, but i feel its worth it. Sorry it's all one paragraph; all I have isn't iPhone at the moment.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
Wanted to let you know you can use the Angel Care monitor with the Heaven Sent Breathable Crib Mattress. Also they have a 20% off coupon. The coupon code is: safesleep
Best,
Julie
Post a Comment