
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
My name is Hev and my wonderful DP is Amz. We've been together going on 8 years now, and our lives are falling into place. School is in the past, we both have good jobs, and it seems like all our dreams are within reach. One dream in particular: having a baby. We are now proud parents of the most beautiful baby boy! Born 1/6/11!
13 comments:
YESSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!! Im so very happy for you. Im sorry im not a creeper just been reading since your original scheduled ttc date!! Im so very happy this happened on the first try for you!
Oh yeah baby!!!!!!!!!
Congratulations.
Yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Congratulations! We were not so lucky the first time, but I'm looking forward to following your journey!
Congrats girls....
Eeeee! I am so happy for you guys!
Congratulations!!!
Congrats!!
Congrats I am sooo happy for both of you, can't believe the first time was the one. Again congrats!
Congratulations Ladies. So excited for your beginners luck. Looking forward to the next wonderful update.
YAY! Congrats
YAY!
Congratulations!!
Post a Comment