Sunday, April 25, 2010
I don't know what to think...[TMI WARNING]
As previous entries have detailed, I've been pretty much symptom free for all of the TWW thus far. However, last night around 9:30 PM i started getting cramps. When I went to the bathroom at 12:30 AM i had what I am referring to as "heavy spotting." Think...first day of period where wearing a pad/tampon isn't quite required. I felt defeated and put in an instead cup. At the time the blood was pink-bright red so I thought I was starting my period. I was highly confused by this as I am only 8 DPO and my luteal phase is a solid 12-13 days. I went to bed and had horrible dreams. I woke up around 4:30 and took my temp (still high...highest temp this cycle) and went to the bathroom. Took out the instead cup and there wasn't much in it. Ever since then, I've had very light "spotting" although it seems more like brownish-red stringy mucus. The thought of implantation spotting has crossed my mind, but from what I've researched the original "heavy spotting" was too much for implantation. Although, the timing of the spotting is...spot on...for implantation. I'm nervous and confused and even more eager to get to the stage where I can test. If this is implantation, my HCG levels should be detectable by Tuesday or Wednesday. I've just got so much doubt right now, and I've been so optimistic up to this point.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
From the message boards on TCOYF, it seems like implantation spotting varies greatly, and I know I've read descriptions a lot like yours from women who were pregnant. I'm crossing my fingers for you guys!
I had cramping with implantation and was sure I was going to see Aunt Flow any day. My nipples always gave it away- they were so sensative. Hoping this is it for you!
Post a Comment