The last few days I've come home to amber watching discovery.health. To any woman desiring to be a mother, you know DH is the holy grail of baby shows. She told me tonight that she and I are finally on the same page as far as baby making is concerned. We've both wanted a family for some time, but she's always been more reserved about it. Tax returns are going towards dewar deposits and sperm (hopefully in bulk). OPKs are in the bathroom waiting to be used. Thinking of getting some clomid to see if i can fix this ovulation issue. I'm already planning the layout of the nursery. I know, i know...no jumping the gun. But it feels real. For the first time i think. We're gonna make this happen.
In other news, I so enjoy a good night out with the girls. I'm very glad we found Cathy and Laura because they've become such good friends. We've also become good friends with our dog trainer, Angela. Plenty of free puppy pointers and some good times mixed in there as well.
Kota and Sadie are great together. Lil brother and big sister act like they've been together their whole lives. They even cuddle in a crate together! Only issue is that Sadie will destroy any toy that she has access to besides a nylabone. Oh well.
Yay!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
:] good luck ladies
Post a Comment