Sunday, January 17, 2010

Deleted.

I guess some things just need to be deleted. It's never easy pressing the backspace button over and over, but in retrospect, I guess I saw it coming.

We all do what we feel is best.

____________________________________________________


Work last week was pretty good. It wasn't easier than usual, but because I got off on time/early every day, sometimes I was able to sneak in a nap! You have no idea how much better life feels after a good nap.

The pups are currently sandwiching me on the sofa, making it extremely hard to type since I have limited movement of my elbows. This probably make for a pretty cute picture if Amz was awake.

Today we're having Kitrina over. She's the only person whose willing to try out the guest bedroom, so it's all nice and ready for her. Amber made me clean all yesterday after she got home from work. Can you believe her work made her give up a Saturday? I'd be pissy. Anywho, no clue what we're doing with Kit. I think there was mention of seeing The Lovely Bones. Other than that, I guess we'll watch Dakota, Sadie, and Bella run around the house like crazy.

I've discovered the easiest way to bathe a dog is in a stand alone shower. Turn on water. Put dog in. Go in later and soap 'em up. Rinse. Done. Dakota likes to lick the glass shower door while he's in there.

I'm on the look out for a pair of well fitting, comfortable jeans. With it being cold all the time, my one pair of jeans hasn't been cutting it. Most winters I can get away with cargo shorts and a hoodie, but this winter it's been a little colder with more precipitation.

____________________________________________________


I feel like this entry is just fluff. Filler. Things are still hanging in my mind. I want to say more, but I fear making things worse.

No comments: