Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Surgery in less than 2 weeks...

...and it sucks. I am having my basketball sized ovarian cyst (along with my right ovary) removed sometime within the next two weeks. I have so many emotions going on in my head right now, but most of them are fear and guilt. I will be out of work for at least 6 weeks. This isn't the way I imagined my 2nd trimester going. *sigh*

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sorry to hear you have this extra stress and complication. I think you'll be so relieved when that cyst is out though. And better in the "pleasant" trimester than the other more uncomfortable ones. I wish you the best of luck for a quick and uncomplicated surgery.

Kira said...

Im so sorry honey! I feel really bad and down about you having to have surgery. The positive is this is better for you and baby. I will be pulling for you and hoping that everything will be fine!

KFO-G said...

that sucks!! :( damn ovaries...

:) just keeding. been thinking about you ladies. good luck with your surgery. i feel your pain!

Anonymous said...

you poor thing! try to keep your spirits up though, nothing in pregnancy or raising a child goes quite as planned. you will be in my thoughts.