Friday, September 18, 2009

Plan B

Well, as all of you are probably tired of hearing, there's something up with my baby making junk...so...we're on to plan B. Amber is temping and using OPKs. Yesterday was CD 12 and she already is showing progress...I say she'll probably have a positive reading on the OPK within 2 days. We'll confirm with Smileys. Its kind of a bummer that I wont be carrying first as planned, but having a sweet baby is so much more important. :-)


In other news, Dakota graduated from puppy school! He is such a smart (yet, stubborn) little "it" (lol, he just got neutered on Wednesday). His training is no where near over, but for now I'll leave you with a photo...

1 comment:

YiN! said...

I hope everything goes well with Plan B, congrats on Dakota and puppy school he's this cutest little graduate:) how adorable!