Tuesday, April 7, 2009

54 days...

So i took the most hideous, ugly, stupid, really dumb test today. I didn't do all that well, but I still have a passing average. Thank goodness for extra credit.

Amz is in the midst of her 2nd day at her new job. She came home for her lunch hour and proclaimed "If i fill out any more paperwork, my hand is going to fall off!" She also has been driving all over creation and back again. Hopefully, she'll get to stay local from now on. They are giving her a laptop to work on, and she gets part of her cell phone bill covered. The state is also paying for her health insurance in full (except for dental - but that's only $7 a month). She's visiting her very own office at the moment. =) Now if only I could find a job...

I graduate in a month! Oi, this month will suck tho! Dakota, our pup, is coming right after graduation. Then, once I find a job, we can work out all the TTC plans!

4 comments:

KFO-G said...

YAY!:)

you will kick ass on your final. i can feel it!

The Amily Diaries said...

i feel you on finding a job! graduation is a month away and i am praying i can find work to start directly after i get my degree. hang in there, it will happen

Crayonboxes said...

everything is coming along as it should.. You will find a job in no time!

The Amily Diaries said...

dallas...moving to east texas in may though. we have lots of friends in houston!